Related News: 5
All   News   Finance   Sports   Life


Last Hour  -  Last 12 Hours  -  Last 24 Hours  -  Last Week    
Yahoo

World - Angry passenger assaults Turkish bus driver


Eleven people were wounded in central Istanbul on Friday (September 23) when a bus swerved off the highway after the driver was attacked. The driver lost control of the vehicle when a passenger assaulted him with an umbrella after an argument. The bus then swerved into oncoming traffic on the other side of the road. The bus, which was driving through the Acibadem district of Turkey`s biggest city when the incident occurred, rammed into three cars, forcing the traffic to stop. The English-language Hurriyet daily news reported that the driver and attacker had been arguing over opening the doors. ...


Friday, September 23, 2016  16:45

Yahoo

World - Turkey plans more troops for Syria operation: report


Turkey plans to send more ground troops into Syria to capture a key town held by jihadists, as Ankara seeks to extend its unprecedented military operation against the extremist group, reports said Wednesday. In the operation that began on August 24, Turkish special forces, tanks and artillery as well as coalition air strikes have supported Ankara-backed Syrian rebels fighting Islamic State (IS) jihadists. The additional Turkish infantry troops are needed to capture the town of Al-Bab from the jihadists, military sources told the Hurriyet daily, without specifying when the push might start.


Wednesday, September 21, 2016  10:53

Yahoo

Sports - Garnett says `farewell` after 21 NBA seasons


Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Garnett is calling time on his NBA career after 21 seasons, posting a video on Instagram saying `farewell` and `thank you` to fans who have backed him since 1995. Garnett posted the video on Friday amid reports he and the Timberwolves had reached a deal on a buyout of his $8 million contract for the upcoming season. The 40-year-old departs as the most productive player in the history of the Timberwolves, where he spent 13 1/2 of his 21 seasons.


Saturday, September 24, 2016  00:02

Yahoo

World - Bid to prosecute Dutch Srebrenica commanders thrown out


The European Court of Human Rights on Thursday dismissed a claim that Dutch commanders should be prosecuted for failing to prevent the deaths of three victims of the 1995 Srebrenica massacre. The families of the three Bosnian Muslims, who were killed along with some 8,000 others after leaving the protection of Dutch UN peacekeepers, had asked the ECHR in October 2015 to prosecute three ex-UN commanders for their deaths. The plaintiffs say the men were forced to flee into the hands of the Bosnian Serb forces commanded by Ratko Mladic -- himself now on trial for genocide and war crimes at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) based in The Hague.


Thursday, September 22, 2016  16:49

Yahoo

World - European court dismisses case brought by Srebrenica families


THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — A top European court has dismissed a case brought by relatives of three Bosnian men murdered during the 1995 Srebrenica massacre who had appealed a decision by Dutch prosecutors not to file criminal charges against three Dutch officers for alleged complicity in the deaths.


Thursday, September 22, 2016  11:01


fox tv haber k 2009  ostimdeki  roj tv canli izle sami piranoglu uludere  ana h  aramba  ada posta gazetesi gazetesi  nba  middle east  market  9 mart okullar tatil olcakmi  9 mart okullar tatil olcakmi  03 mart 2 com  konyada okul tatil mi  24 ekim sky tv cumhur ile izle  istanbulun 1 ocaktaki hva durumu  27 mays 2  2 may  bloomberg ht a  dunku  bilken  posta gazetesi arsivi 15 mart 2010  suatdadan